Being beautiful is more than skin and bones

For women who have struggled with body image that feel like they need to starve themselves in order to feel beautiful, I want to help you love the person you are and become the person that you want to be by offering you an understanding community of support, compassion, and accountability. I want to address the need for women to know that they can feel beautiful and happy in their own skin in a world of unrealistic conceptions of beauty. Because I understand that starving yourself skinny doesn't make you beautiful...being happy and fit does.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Take THAT Tonya!!!

So yesterday morning I was feeling pretty nervous.  In fact, I was almost dreading my Insanity workout for the day.  I know it may seem kind of ridiculous to feel nervous about a 25 minute fit test...but when you're putting in everything you have every day, digging deeper, and committing to a program like Insanity...you pray and hope and wish that your next fit test results will be better.  I think I get nervous because all of my hard work and effort makes doing well on the fit test like taking a high stakes test : ]

I shouldn't ever worry though because I always do better on the fit test.  I just took my 4th fit test yesterday and compared them to my previous results and holy batman have I improved!

I even beat Tonya in some things!  (I remember HATING Tonya's guts in Month 1 because she's pretty much a robot).  Take a look at my results!  I'm really excited about them!

Exercise
Fit Test 1
Fit Test 2
Fit Test 3
Fit Test 4
Switch Kicks
32
63
66
74
Power Jacks
37
52
57
66
Power Knees
45
110
118
128
Power Jumps
20
51
56
64
Globe Jumps
7
12
12
14
Suicide Jumps
10
17
17
21
Push-up Jacks
15
27
24
32
Low Plank Obliques
56
80
81
93

Anyone else do Insanity with great results so far?  What have you improved the most on?

No comments:

Post a Comment