Being beautiful is more than skin and bones

For women who have struggled with body image that feel like they need to starve themselves in order to feel beautiful, I want to help you love the person you are and become the person that you want to be by offering you an understanding community of support, compassion, and accountability. I want to address the need for women to know that they can feel beautiful and happy in their own skin in a world of unrealistic conceptions of beauty. Because I understand that starving yourself skinny doesn't make you beautiful...being happy and fit does.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Insanity Wall Calendar

So I just wanted to share quick photo before I work out because I'm feeling really proud of myself today.  I am on the last week of my journey with Insanity!  This journey has been incredible and I am so happy with myself and the program and I can't believe how much good I did for myself in only 2 months.  It was definitely not easy and not for the faint of heart...but I made the decision to commit to myself and my health and I couldn't be happier with where that brought me.


This is my giant wall poster of the Insanity Workout Calendar.  My boyfriend has supported my journey with Insanity from the beginning.  Initially, he did say that he didn't think I could do it, but when he saw how determined I was to prove him wrong, he has supported me every step of the way.  He printed out a GIANT version of the Insanity Workout Calendar to hang up on my wall (it's actually NAILED to my wall right now and takes up about half of the wall haha).  I've been crossing off each and every day as I go and I'm proud to say that I've made it to the last week!  Nothing can stop me now! :]  

If you're doing a program like Insanity, make sure you use the calendar and CROSS DAYS OFF as you go...it is so rewarding to see all of the little x's at the end! :] 

Alright, I'm done with bragging for the moment and I'm off to do my first workout in week 9 of Insanity.  Max Interval Plyo...here I come!

:]

(a fit girl = a happy girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment